UltimateMLN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UltimateMLN
UltimateMLN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotdogsauce's Blog

3 posters

Go down

Hotdogsauce's Blog Empty Hotdogsauce's Blog

Post by hotdogsauce Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 am

Hi! I'm going to post some of my recent posts from my MLN Team blog.

6-4-09

SCHOOL IS OUT! It's 11:00 a.m., and I'm following my yearly end of school tradition. I watch The Price Is Right right when I get home. I'm so happy! This guy just won $6,000! But he could have won a car, darn. But $6,000 rocks! Tonight, I'm heading to my school carnival! I'm thinking about braving the Zipper again....

6-4-09 4:50 p.m.

Ok everyone, this is it. I'm going to my school carnival in a few minutes. I am going to ride THE ZIPPER. It goes upside down, and goes up and down too! But, when you're going upside down a lot, there's not really an up or a down. I'll be gone for the rest of the evening/night, so see you tommorow, guys!

6-4-09 After the Carnival

The carnival was fun, but there were about 2-3 less rides, and 2 of them were good! Plus, there were no food stands, my school just did all the food. Apparently they just want all the money . But THE ZIPPER was still there! I was going to go on the Zipper alone, but the operator guy said I needed someone else to go with me because....... IT'S THE LAW. So, while I went looking for a partner, the operator guy "saved" my spot, so when I came back, I could just go in the front. Then, I went asking my friends if they wanted to go. But, no one did. Luckily, I found my friend Mitch. He was like "No thanks" at first, but I mentioned going to the front of the line. He wondered why, so I told him that THE LAW was on my side. So, we went on the Zipper. Now that I think about it, it was more fun than scary, actually. Overall, I had a good time and faced my fear! (Man, that took a while to type)
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

Number of posts : 66
SPAM Bar :
Hotdogsauce's Blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hotdogsauce's Blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Hotdogsauce's Blog Empty Re: Hotdogsauce's Blog

Post by tennisdude Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 am

Cool Blog! This is what I've seen on mln team. I have one here too. Check it out!
tennisdude
tennisdude

Number of posts : 349
SPAM Bar :
Hotdogsauce's Blog Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Hotdogsauce's Blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hotdogsauce Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am

Legomaster said I could copy some posts from my MLN Team blog. It's in the rules
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

SPAM Bar :
Hotdogsauce's Blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hotdogsauce's Blog Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisdude Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 am

I know. I said I reconized it.
tennisdude
tennisdude

SPAM Bar :
Hotdogsauce's Blog Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Hotdogsauce's Blog Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hotdogsauce Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am

6-6-09

Today was the best day at the school carnival! I went on the Zipper 4 times with my friend I invited, and I went another 5 times with a nice guy that my mom knew. The last ride on the Zipper just blasted my breath away!! I flipped backwards (normal), but I flipped again (uncommon), and again (rare), and again (super rare). The worst part was, it happened AGAIN. Also, I went on this ride called the Mega Drop a lot. You go up and up and up (90 feet), and at the top, you drop!!! I put my hands up and my feet out. It felt great! I was at the school carnival from about 12:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Then, I had to go to bed, so I wasn't on much.
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisdude Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Dang! you were there a long time! Sounds like you had a lot of fun on the Zipper.
tennisdude
tennisdude

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by hotdogsauce Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm

6-8-09

*YAWN* Just a boring summer day
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisdude Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Sounds very relaxing.
tennisdude
tennisdude

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by hotdogsauce Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 pm

6-10-09

Nothing really worth saying today........
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by hotdogsauce Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:04 pm

6-23-09

I haven't posted in my blog for a while, but I have almost nothing to say
hotdogsauce
hotdogsauce

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Spilo Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 pm

So how are you?
Spilo
Spilo

Number of posts : 42
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-03-31

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/storm4937O.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down